Simple Secrets Your Doctor "Forgot" to Tell You
Most people suffering from a urinary tract infection spend a lot of time wondering how to get rid of it. There are millions of people wondering the exact same thing and, unfortunately over 25% of the people that suffer from a bladder infection will develop a repeat infection once they have run out of antibiotics.
If you are suffering from the pain and discomfort associated with a urinary tract infection, you should know that there is hope. Every day, thousands of people search for an alternative UTI treatment that does not involve the use of antibiotics. And these people are discovering how changes in their diets and beverage choices, along with the use of vitamin supplements and other lifestyle alterations can keep their urinary tracts free from bacterial infections.
And if you're one of the millions that suffers from repeat UTI infections, the news gets even better!
The Secret behind a Urinary Tract Infection
While most doctors would like nothing more than to see their patients live in total health, many health care professionals and institutions (doctors and hospitals) would lose trillions of dollars if this were to somehow become a reality. Between eight and twelve million people will be diagnosed with a urinary tract infection within the next year, making this a billion dollar business for doctors and hospitals. Perhaps they're just after your money.
Some financial and business experts believe that many doctors are not recommending natural treatments because of the monetary damage that could be done to hospitals and pharmaceutical companies.
Almost every infection of the urinary tract can be successfully cured using a natural and holistic treatment. The reason these infections are so easy to treat is that the E. coli bacteria is actually very weak and can be flushed from your system without the use of antibiotics.
Here are a few tips to get you started without using antibiotics.
5 Secrets about Urinary Tract Infections
1. The first thing you need to do is stop taking antibiotics. While antibiotics will mask the symptoms for a time, they can end up doing more harm than good over time. Antibiotics are indiscriminate when it comes to killing bacteria, decimating the good along with the bad. As the count of the useful bacteria drops, your body becomes more susceptible to subsequent infections.
2. Once you've stopped taking the antibiotics, you need to boost your immune system. This can be done by increasing your intake of ascorbic acid, which is better known as vitamin C. Two or three doses of at least 1000 mg should do the trick.
3. Along with your vitamin C supplement, you may want to use zinc tablets, as well. Zinc allows the body to more effectively absorb the vitamin C, boosting the immune system more quickly. A stronger immune system will fight the E. coli bacteria that causes the infection.
4. While this may go against your mother's advice, you should avoid drinking excessive amounts of cranberry juice or taking too many cranberry tablets. Many people mistakenly believe that these items alone will cure their infections and end up overdosing on them. While cranberries are useful as a part of a multi-step remedy, the acids they contain can cause more pain if you to ingest too much.
5. Research focused on urinary tract infections during the past five years has shown that they are among the easiest infections to clear up if you know how to purge the bacteria from your system. For the simplest remedies, please visit Get Rid of a Urinary Tract Infection.
12 Hours from the Cure
Would you be interested in a step-by-step remedy if it was 100% guaranteed to work or your money back? Of course, you would.
If you would like a natural UTI remedy that is based on the latest research and uses only natural ingredients, please visit our website today. Our UTI Remedy Report has helped thousands of people to cure themselves and it can be purchased for the price of a meal. It also comes with a six-month 100% guarantee. Visit us now!
100% Guaranteed! Step by step! Natural! Researched! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer the only U.T.I. Remedy that works in less than 12 hours! For the price of a meal, you can get rid of a urinary tract infection by tomorrow!