What Remedies For Urinary Infection Work Better Than Antibiotics?
The best treatment for urinary tract infections is one that will not only cure the infection,but will prevent any further infections. While antibiotics will cure the infection, it often returns within six months. This represents the difference between using a natural remedy and an antibiotic.
Fact: 25% of people suffering from a urinary tract infection will see the infection return within a year.
So, how can you cure the infection and prevent its return? Obviously, the best UTI cures do both of these. In the case of urinary tract infections, the most effective long-term UTI remedies involve making changes to your diet and lifestyle. Allow me to explain.
Antibiotics Don't Fix Everything
Antibiotics are a double-edged sword. While they have saved countless lives, doctors have become to eager to prescribe them. Antibiotics have their place within medicine, but they should not be used as the catch-all they have become.
Urinary tract infections tend to be extremely painful, but they can be effectively treated with a few simple home remedies. These treatments were in use centuries before the advent of modern medicine, but many doctors are unaware of this. Most doctors prefer to continue using antibiotics as a universal cure.
Antibiotics have the unfortunate side effect of weakening the immune system and damaging overall health. As a result, many people suffer recurrent bouts of UTI. If you are looking for a cure that does not involve antibiotics, read on!
5 Urinary Tract Cures that Work Better Than Antibiotics
The human body is a marvel of biology and has amazing healing powers. Here are a few tips that can help your bolster your immune system and fight your urinary tract infection at home.
1. Before beginning a natural treatment plan, the most important thing to do is to flush your system of as many toxins as possible. Drinking plenty of water is the best thing to do here. The more urine that flows through your system, the more of the infection is removed. Drinking 16 ounces of water every two hours of the day will help. Something else that helps flush the body is the eating of fruits and vegetables. 5-7 servings a day will help immensely due to the large amounts of water-soluble fiber found within.
2. Boosting your immune system should be the next priority. The most effective way of accomplishing this is by taking supplements of ascorbic acid, better known as vitamin C. Taking 1000 mg of vitamin C at least three times a day will strengthen your immune system quickly.
3. Zinc supplements are another way to help boost your immune system by helping your body absorb vitamin C more efficiently. A trip to your local pharmacy can find zinc lozenges, which will help considerably.
4. Cranberries are another great way of curing an infection. Cranberries contain a compound that will actually force the E. coli bacteria to release itself from your urinary tract. However, cranberries won't do the trick all by themselves. A step-by-step remedy employing cranberries can be found at Remedies for Urinary Infection.
5. Learning and using a few simple health care tips can keep the infection from resurfacing. A few of these are never holding your urine for long periods, wiping from front to back, and never using scented sprays below the waist will help prevent any infection from taking hold in that area.
Cure Your Urinary Tract Infection in 12 Hours
If these tips have motivated you to rid yourself of antibiotics, please visit our website today for step-by-step instructions on how to rid your body of urinary tract infections. Our Urinary tract Infection Remedy report gives a complete cure and the results are guaranteed. Get your copy today.